Sunday, September 28, 2008

What does-

Stephanie + Stairs + Walking quickly =?
DISASTER!

Many of you may recall a posting from a few months ago when I was injured falling up the stairs leaving my apartment. Today, I almost had a repeat.
The circumstances this time, however, were a little different.

As I was leaving my apartment for church this morning, I was walking very quickly out the door and DOWN the stairs when I slipped. My life, (well, you know) quickly passed before my eyes. I clutched the railing with my left hand as I worked to steady myself and avoid falling and meeting face to face with certain death.

I was successful in not falling. However, I almost think I should have let myself go. I now have a twisted back, a swollen knee, a stiff neck and a sore ankle.

Sometimes I just don't know about myself...

No comments: