Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cotton Kleenex

So my job had a little fair yesterday. There were booths and prizes, popcorn and cotton candy. Like any responsible employee I decided to partake in the popcorn- a favorite treat of mine- and some cotton candy (which basically amounts to fluffy sugar that melts in your mouth).
So I'm relaxing at my desk- as relaxed as I could be- eating my light blue cotton candy from my styrofoam cup.
Pause for a newsbreak: On my desk itself I have various items decorating the desktop. One important section happens to be a pile of light blue kleenex.
Back to the story. I'm leaning back in my chair, eating. And, someone happens to walk up to me to ask a question. I continue eating, but I also smile and nod, listening to the question. SUDDENLY, the lady yells, "WHAT are you eating!?" I'm confused, not sure what is happening, but I say, "Uh, cotton candy..."
At this point, she is bent over laughing, her face is red and tears are streaming down her face. She said, "I thought you were eating your kleenex!"
Yum.

No comments: