Monday, September 22, 2008

Bananas- Not just for splits ....

On all things Bananas:
Today, I was speaking with a coworker- serious issues were at hand. (Not really, actually we were discussing going white water rafting.) So, while we were talking my coworker was eating a banana. No biggie- it was breakfast time. Bananas are usual and normal breakfast food, but usual ended there. The NEXT thing I know Jay had taken his banana peel and was rubbing it all over his shoe!! I have never in my life seen anything like this before. As he's rubbing his shoe, I stood with my mouth open. After a moment of silence and awkward gaping, Jay realized that I wasn't speaking.
"What? Haven't you ever seen this done before?"
"Uh, no. WHAT are you DOING?"
"Polishing my shoes."

Who knew.
Who knew.

*******************
On all things Chuck Norris:
My aunts that I love, LOVE Chuck Norris, Walker Texas Ranger. This weekend for my own amusement I found Chuck Norris jokes online. So, disclaimer: These are not my jokes, but if you google Chuck Norris jokes you'll find lists of them.
Here are a few of my favorites-
  1. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
  2. Chuck Norris counted to infinity- twice.
  3. If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
  4. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
  5. Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.
  6. The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris' fist.
  7. If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
  8. If you make a list of 10 things Chuck Norris cannot do, he will appear at your house and perform them all. Your life may be forfeit.
  9. Chuck Norris can slam revolving doors.
  10. Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
*******************
On National Stay At Home Week:
Apparently it is National Stay at Home week. It's Monday night and I'm doing just that! Staying at home, writing in my blog, playing Tetris and hanging on the couch!
Enjoy the week! Eat icecream- and no exercise!

*******************
On all things miscellaneous:
  • I miss the "Fam." You know who you are. If possible, I wish all of you were here, being obnoxious, throwing me in trashcans, making me C.D.s and harassing me like usual.
  • Today is the first day of Fall. Amazing. I'm in NC. Green and beautiful. A new season is always a good time to start over.
  • I think I'm gonna pick up a weird habit. I don't know what yet. Nothing illegal or dangerous. Just weird. Any ideas? Let me know.
  • Cheesecake for breakfast. Enough said.

No comments: