Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Random facts and figures (no figures, but it seemed to go with facts)

Update to Germania:
She is doing even better today!

Update to time change:
42 days until December 22, when the days start becoming longer. At this point, I'm turning on lights, music, TV, whatever, until the sun stops setting at noon. (That's only a slight exaggeration.)
To create your own countdown go here: www.timeanddate.com

Update to school:
Homework, homework, homework. The end.

Update to Texas Reunion:
The story is not done. More to come. As soon as I finish writing it.

Update to cooking:
I've done more recipes. More experimenting. Mostly really good. And, a lot of chicken.

That's all for now!
Enjoy the beautiful weather. Did I say beautiful?! It is amazing. I love it.

Love always,

No comments: