Monday, November 22, 2010

Giving Thanks

I love this time of year, and having a built in opportunity to remember the things I have that I should be thankful for. This week is going to be a busy one, (at least the first half) as I prepare to go home for Thanksgiving.

However, I want to be sure that I post something each day this week (although, yes, I missed the last few days). I am going to post at least one thing I am thankful for each day this week.

Although these may seem generic, they are true.
I have much to be thankful for!
  1. God's grace
  2. Friends
  3. Family
  4. A place to live
  5. A good job

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Katrina Scheetz said...

Water. I was told by my loving husband that I wasn't thankful for water and because of that our well pump broke on Thanksgiving night. We were without water for 3 1/2 days. SO...there for I am very greatful and thankful for water! :)
Very thankful this year that the Lord has let my father make it through all of this treatments to beat this cancer.
It's hard to be thankful for every little thing that you use everyday that has made our life easier.
There are to many things to be thankful for to list.
I hope that you had a really nice Thanksgiving this year!