Monday, November 15, 2010

Miscellaneous Monday

Mondays are always a little unexpected. Yes, I know they come around every seven days. I know they have their rightful place between Sundays and Tuesdays, but you just never know what Mondays could bring. Will you wake up late or early? Will there be traffic or will others decide to call in for a three day weekend? More importantly, will I get done on my list what I want to get done on my list? That's the real question the world should be asking.

Truth be told, I'm still not sure if I will cross off everything on my list.

This particular Monday started off well. I woke up on time, and arrived to work early (even after stopping at the grocery store for breakfast fruit for work). I managed to live through the day (which is another triumph all together- remember, it's a Monday) without any trials. I can cross off the grocery store because I made it there too!

I am now home. I changed into my comfy clothes within two minutes of arriving. Meanwhile, all my groceries are sitting right in front of my door. I should probably put them away. I should also do my laundry.

Then again, maybe I'll just sit on my couch and watch an episode of Matlock?

Until tomorrow,

3 comments:

Jenilee said...

:) have some ice cream and be in comfy clothes like me. and yes, I'll tell him that you are fragile. not sure it will help your case though. lol

Stephanie Hunter said...

I will totally have some ice cream. It'll be like we're together. We need a oovoo date again!

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

Ooh - now I wish I hadn't read this at work as now all I want is to snuggle on a couch and watch Matlock!