Tuesday, June 06, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things...

The smell of dirt after it rains, and freshly mowed grass.
The way the sun rises and reflects across the lake I see every morning.
Walking.
My bicycle.
My Bible.
The pool.
The VVA. (That's for Cindy)
Laughing until I can't breath.
Cooking.
My church kids from Quest.
Realizing I am starting to do things just like my mother (DON'T say I told you so).
The smell of my shampoo.
The Aunts (you know who you are).
Seeing that I have my dad's goofy sense of humor (Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about).
My obnoxious brother.
Rita Bean.


I could go on. But isn't it amazing when you realize that we look for God to show Himself to us. We pray and we wait and we ask, and yet EVERY DAY He shows Himself to us, in these little every day ways. Add them up. He's real.

(What are your favorite things)

2 comments:

Rita said...

it was neat to think of a few of my favorite things! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

my favorite niecee! (you know who you are and who i am!!)