Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Great in '08, Fine in '09, Better than it's been in '10....

Lookin' like heaven in Eleven....???? I'll have to work on it.

Needless to say, the new year has arrived. I've been working on remember to write out 2011 instead of 2010. (The challenges of January.) I've also been (forgive me snow lovers) praying for a nice easy winter. If you are on Facebook at all, you'll also note that I'm fighting a cold, fighting school and lovin' my new couch.

I thought it would be interesting to check out the last few years on my blog and see what I wrote for New Year's Eve since I started. Remarkably, I only found one that really referenced the new year.

I also linked up to my friend Jenilee's blog. She has a Wednesday's Walk. Seeing as I don't have a Mommy memory (since I'm not a mom yet) I decided to link up an old post about my favorite mom and dad!

Takin' on 2011,


(P.S. For those of you counting the days like I am, my birthday is in only 16!)

2 comments:

Jenilee said...

:) it doesn't have to be a mommy memory! Where did you read that??? LOL ANY memory! Got your link fixed. I'm glad you linked a post up! No more fighting a cold or school. K? praying things get better!

Janet Rose said...

Hope you feel better soon! Stopping by from Wed's Walk.