Thursday, March 04, 2010

Oh, it's just another day...

I haven't finished the final days from my cruise. I will finish it up soon. But for now some updates!

  • New job. Some of you may be rubbing your eyes and re-reading that two word sentence, but yes people. It's true. After being a CSA for nearly seven years at my beloved place of employment, I now have a NEW JOB. I'm still at the same place. But, I am no longer a CSA. I will be a Benefits Operation Manager (or BOM). What will I be doing? I have no idea. Ask me in 2 weeks.
  • New phone. Exciting, eh? It's a touch screen.
  • Stop signs. Apparently I'm distracted. Last night I was driving to the gym, and I made a routine stop at a stop sign. There I sat, and sat, and sat...for about three minutes. I was waiting for the light to change to green. Um?..... I have no idea. Fortunately, I figured it out before anyone came along behind me. Although maybe if they had I wouldn't have been waiting for so long!
  • It could be in the 40s this weekend. Can I hear a 50? Hello, Spring? Is that you???

1 comment:

Rita said...

spring is coming....we are supposed to reach 65 degrees on friday! looks like you are beginning your new job a lot sooner than you originally thought....yay!