Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tell me.... (Blog posting take 2)

I happened to be blog browsing in the hotel last night (as I was waiting to go to sleep before my final journey home tomorrow. I found a "copy this into your own blog and put the answers in" and I thought it might be fun.
Read, then post a comment, or post this one your blog! (with your answers of course)

Yourself: Waiting for plane ride
Your hair: Getting longer, below shoulders
Your mother: Gave me her strange sense of humor, love ya Ma
Your father: Gave me his eyes (or my eyes are like his eyes) Apparently I also have my Aunt Doris' nose (Love you too Father. Love Your Daughter- said with an accent)
Your favorite item: Bible and my laptop- it has ALL my pictures! But if friends and family can be thought of as items, I'm partial to them as well
Your dream last night: I dream every night, last night, I don't quite remember
Your favorite drink: Dr. Pepper
Your dream car: An ugly green Land Rover that I will never own, but think about owning
Your dream home: The one I will someday buy
The room you are in: hotel, Holiday Inn Express
Your fear: High places, or rather falling from those high places
Where you want to be in ten years: More like what I want to BE- Happy living every day, and teaching, and with a house
Who you hung out with last night: My family
What you're not: patient
Muffins: Blueberry
One of your wish list items: Not sure, I try to be content, and at the moment that's how I'm feeling. Although, if I could really have anything on my wish list, I'd wish that there were really such things as transporters, like they have on Star Trek, where you could be beamed from one location to another.
Time: Always could use more
The last thing you did: Read blogs
What you are wearing: PJs
Your favorite weather: Fall time weather
Your favorite book: Mmm....too many of those to count
Last thing you ate: Popcorn
Your life: Good, every day
Your mood: Relxaxed
Your best friends: Are my best friends for a reason
What are you thinking about right now: What is on my wishlist
Your car: is a Toyota Rav4
What are you doing at the moment: typing
Your summer: Won't be here for like, 6 months
What is on your tv: Some weird rented movie I never heard of before
What is the weather like: At this moment in Florida, BEAUTIFUL
When is the last time you laughed: Some point today

No comments: