Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Miss Hunter hits the classroom

Last week and today I went to my friend Karen's school. I was able to teach a group activity in science, as well as a lesson on spelling and vocabulary and how to use the dictionary. I loved every single second of it. A lot of work, but as I stood watching the kids working together, bending down over their pages, intensely working, I realized that THIS is exactly what I want to be doing.

Today, I went back and worked on a bulletin board as part of an assignment.

I was excited about how it turned out so I wanted to share a couple of pictures!
It's not complete yet, but almost!

I have to be honest, I get excited any time I get to use markers, construction paper and scissors! (Especially when I have an excuse!)



4 comments:

Jenilee said...

you could come to our church and do LOTS of bulletin bds. they never get updated! :) lol looks great!

Stephanie Hunter said...

I would LOVE to. It's my new passion. Bulletin boards!

Katrina S. said...

I am SO happy for you that you found a job that you are just going to love. Many people can not say that or begin to feel that way. So that is wonderful that you figured it out. Great job on your bulletin board! :)

Stephanie Hunter said...

Thank you Katrina =)