Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh, Beautiful Beautful Me...

So tonight I visited my little friend Jessica. (Who will be 3 in a week). She decided to do my hair for me. That involved Jessica violently stabbing my head with a headband until it fit just perfectly, and then Jessica saying, "Oh Tephanie, that's beautiful. You are beautiful. 'Tay? Otay Tephanie? Otay?"
Of course, my response had to be, "Oh yes, Jessie, thank you so much."

I decided to share with everyone what this little wonderful child that I love did to me.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! The pictures are fabulous. Thanks for sharing. I can't believe that Jessica will be three. Wow! Has it been that long since I have been at your place? I think the last time I was there she was still a baby.

Rita said...

children are fun and creative!