Thursday, April 05, 2007

What has Stephanie been doing?

Hi everyone-

Here's a quick update on my life (prepare to be amazed).

This past weekend I moved back to the "VVA" as my friend and I call it. There is a pool- and a great place to walk. That causes me to be very excited. My room is now pretty much in place, except for some additional books that I need to bring up from my downstairs living area- which is NOT in place at all. Hopefully I'll get that tackled by the weekend. (I'll get pictures once it's decent)

Saturday is my church's annual Easter Egg Hunt. I am very excited about it. There are over 10,000 eggs, hot dogs and lemonade. So, it should be fun.

Next week (6 days and counting) I'm going to see my friends in Nebraska--YAY! That will be so fun!

I also have our Junior Bible Quiz State competition a week after that. For those of you that really know me, you should know that once a Bible Quiz geek, always a Bible Quiz geek. I can't seem to get away from it. It's been fun hanging out with the kids and getting to know them.

After that, hopefully things should return to normal for me. (I don't really know what normal is---I suppose it'll be more of me being my homebody self that I am).

Other than that, and getting over this cold, nothin' much else going on.

Love ya!

No comments: